Monday, September 11, 2006

Chromehounds Papercraft



I promised myself no more consoles for a while, I've got a Ps2 and a Gamecube, what more do I need right? That Xbox 360 isn't going to have any games I like, it's all sports and car racing and gangbangers. Not a Japanese game to be seen.

Then they go and start making games like Chromehounds and I think well I do like mechs and that whole giant robot thing. But how good could it be right? Well guess what it's freaking awesome! and to make it even better they have Papercraft on the japanese site! I'm sold... any game with giant mechs and official papercraft is something I need to play.

Enough rambling you can grab a papercraft Chromehound (or three) from the official website, click the green button in the bottom right corner. Me, well i'm of to EB Games to see what sort of deal I can get... That Dead Rising game looks promising too : )

1 comment:

Amo de caso said...

They look really coooool. The next ones in my "To-craft" queue