Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Paper Model Mechs

Another amazing couple of Paper Models from this guy, He was responsible for this stunning papercraft, one of my personal favorites ever! He really has some superb modeling skills!



First up an awesome Mech with weapons galore, it even transforms. Nice ;) Downloadable from this link.



Next up another beautiful model thats left me speechless, it also looks like it transforms! Grab it here. Who needs to spend money on plastic models when this sort of quality is out there on the net for free?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the second one doesn't actually transform but you can download the parts for the girl and the plane and build both.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'd actually rather spend my money on the plastic models, seeing as I can actually get instuctions in english...