Monday, February 18, 2008

Papercraft Girl in Bikini



I still find it kind of bizarre that models like this exist :) But they do. The internet is a very large place and there is room for all sorts of things to exist and in this case it's a great looking papercraft of a girl in a bikini, and if that's not safe for your work environment there is an optional top to put on her.

There's an .lzh file about half way down the page - look for the link in blue that says LZH in the title :)

Grab it here

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice :)

Anonymous said...

haha~nice blog, ok..always stay cool

Anonymous said...

Can you send me the High Nu Gundam or give me the new link to download it, i've been searching for it for soo long, thanks alot. takanbui@yahoo.co.uk

Anonymous said...

Can you send me the Hi Nu Gundam or send me the new link to download pls, i've been searching for sooo loooong, thanks alot