Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Papercraft Drums

I've featured a few paper models of musical instruments around here before, this time I have dug up some pretty nifty papercraft drums, Pearl drums to be precise, a very nice model for the drum fans out there : )

Grab it here


bunbungirl said...

Hi. Is the Japanese animated cartoon good?
Your site is interesting for me
I want to often visit your site from now on.
If you are interested in Anime, please link to my site
My site has information about Japanese culture
(For example, Japanese manga, animation, games).
Would you introduce information(URL)in your site if you like it?

mo_oyai said...

hi , drums very cute and i like it
papercraft-cyber << my site:) thank!!!

Anonymous said...


Could you pls link an English version of the instructions, because I don't understand the Japanese one, but I'd really like to build this drums set.